Our congregation is part of the Evangelical Covenant Church. This denomination, headquartered in Chicago, was founded in 1885 and has grown to include over 800 churches in the U.S. and many missionaries who serve around the world.
Our local church congregation has met in the Fairfield area since 1977. For a number of years we met in a variety of temporary facilities. Our endeavor to build our own facilities is a story of overcoming many obstacles and persevering in faith.
In 1996 we were able to move into our current building at 2860 Mack Road - north of Interstate 275 in Cincinnati and just west of the intersection of Mack and Gilmore Roads.
Our church membership is made up of people from varying backgrounds who feel at home in our congregation. We are committed to personal relationships with Christ and with each other, and our goal is to equip each person within our church family to know Christ, grow spiritually, and go out to serve others.